Oferta de trabajo de Electrotécnicos en Reino Unido (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire)
Digital Media: Course Team Leader-milton Keynes College
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de las ciencias y la ingeniería de nivel medio : Técnicos en ciencias físicas y en ingeniería : Electrotécnicos.
Technicians and associate professionals : Science and engineering associate professionals : Physical and engineering science technicians : Electrical engineering technicians.
Milton Keynes is one of the fastest growing cities in the UK and a recognised leader in developing and promoting of smart city technology, with initiatives such as MK:Smart, and the 'MK Data Hub'.
The College has the ambition, the expertise and employer links that will support the development of one of the largest and most successful digital curriculums in the country.
We have already secured strong partnership support from organisations, including: The Bletchley Park Trust, Microsoft and City & Guilds.
In order to do this, it is vital that we attract the right calibre of professional to work alongside our dedicated team of staff; Colleagues who show a real passion for and understanding of the Digital industries.
Colleagues who share the clear vision that the student is at the very heart of everything we do.
We are seeking dedicated digital media professionals that are able to share their knowledge, experience and passion for media and technology with students looking to enter the digital media sector. We are particularly looking for Individuals with skills in the production of digital content for interactive media.
We offer a wide variety of courses at varying levels including at Level 4 and above across the School of Digital Technologies fulfilling every student's needs.
This is an opportunity for you to bring real-life knowledge to our students wishing to work within this dynamic industry; providing students with expert technical knowledge to transfer into the commercial world is a key priority.
As a successful candidate you will have…
- A recognised higher level teaching qualification and a degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- The ability to teach creatively, use e-learning effectively, adapting to the needs of a variety of students and be willing to explore new teaching and learning strategies
- A proven ability to teach across levels including at Level 4 or above An ability to share a passion for the subject and develop employability skills in students
- Proficiency in the delivery of specialist digital media subjects
- Ability to play a significant role in the design, development and delivery of programmes of learning which meet the needs of the College's students and which satisfy internal and external quality assurance criteria
- Understanding of the learning needs of the student population and be able to deliver challenging and exciting learning sessions
Salary Circa £45,000 per annum More about the rewards
- 35 days annual leave, 3 additional days leave for Christmas to New Year closure and UK Bank Holidays
- Able to apply for an NUS Extra Card, offering a wide range of High Street Discounts
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Just Add Fuel Car Salary Exchange Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- On-site Early Years Nursery
- Discounts within The Graduate Salon and The Brasserie restaurant, based at Bletchley Campus
- Continued Professional Development Opportunities
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Free Parking at our main campuses
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributions towards Eye Tests for Visual Display users
- Plus many more
More about the College
Milton Keynes College is proud to be an open and inclusive general Further Education College welcoming learners of all levels and delivering an exceptional educational experience.
The College offers a broad range of qualifications with more than 3,000 16 - 18-year-old full-time students studying traditional A Levels, vocational courses, apprenticeships and Higher Education.
In addition, the College delivers employability and key skills training programmes to 3,000 people in local community learning centres and is one of the largest providers of Offender Le
Servicio de empleo de origen: Department for Work and Pensions, Public Employment Services, United Kingdom.
País del trabajo: Reino Unido.
Región: Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
Fecha de inicio: 21/06/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.
Cómo solicitar: Otros (véase la descripción).Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: AoC Jobs.
Ver las 317 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de las ciencias y la ingeniería de nivel medio : Técnicos en ciencias físicas y en ingeniería : Electrotécnicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Machine Operator. Reino Unido, 22 Ago. 2017.
EBME Technician. Reino Unido, 16 Ago. 2017.
Social Science Researchers. Reino Unido, 07 Ago. 2017.
QA Automation Lead. Reino Unido, 05 Ago. 2017.
Steel Fixer. Reino Unido, 27 Jul. 2017.
Programme Leader - Travel and Tourism - Blackpool and The Fylde College. Reino Unido, 21 Jul. 2017.
Revenues Collection Assistant, Town Hall, Stornoway. Reino Unido, 14 Jul. 2017.
Automated testing engineer. Reino Unido, 25 Jun. 2017.